- esguqamAsked on August 28, 2016 at 10:06 PM
Hi, the country field for address field seem broken in encrypted forms; it does not show in submissions. To reproduce the bug:
- Create a form with an adresse field
- Encrypt it with a public / private key
- Publish the form and save some data
- All the field show in submission, save the country field which is MIA
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 05:24 AM
I did several tests and I was able to replicate the issue. The Country field is not showing in submissions when the form is encrypted.
I will forward this thread to our developer team for further checking.
We'll get back to you through this thread with the outcome.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 06:57 AM
Thank you for reporting this bug. We have found out that the country sub-field is not being encrypted properly and is thus missed when form data is sent to our servers.
With that said, we'd like to inform you that this is now fixed. The fix is not retroactive though and will affect only new submissions.