- SydneyRVGroupAsked on August 28, 2016 at 10:57 PM
Once my RSVP form has reached its maximum submissions, can my customers then be taken to my 'Make an appointment' form from the original RSVP link?
- BorisAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 06:41 AM
Based on what you are describing, you would like to receive a certain number of submissions on your main (RSVP) form, and after you've reached this number, you want any other users to fill out another form instead (Make an appointment).
We do not have a "Redirect to another form based on submission limit" type of feature, but if you are OK with displaying a clickable link to your second form on the primary form once you've reached the number of submissions, then this is possible with a bit of a workaround.
To set this up, we would need to use:
- Text field, which will contain the link to your appointment form;
- show/hide condition, with a Show and a Hide Multiple action;
- Submissions Counter widget;
- a Form Calculation field;
- and finally setting your total submissions counter to 1 more than you actually want to receive - if you want 1.000 submissions, then it should be set at 1.001.
First, we would add the Text field that explains your RSVP form is filled out, and instructs users to go to the appointment form:
Next, we add the Submissions Counter widget to your form:
Then, we add a Form Calculation, and set it to calculate as "1000 minus the Submissions Counter":
We should also hide this calculation, so that users to do not see it:
And finally, we set up a show/hide condition to hide all the initial form fields, but display the newly created Text field instead once the calculation drops to "Less than 1" - all 1.000 have been taken:
This setup will allow you to display the message informing your users that all the spots have already been taken, along with providing them a link they can click on to go to your appointment form. Please try it out, and let us know if you run into any issues along the way or you need any further assistance. Thanks