- jvanpolysolAsked on August 29, 2016 at 12:46 AM
Is anyone else having issues accessing the custom CSS tab?
From form designer, when no field is selected, click "Design".
This used to be three distinct tabs, and now it's just blue text.
For good measure, I cleared my cache + cookies, disabled various extensions and even switched to Firefox to test. This is happening on more than one form, I should add.
Using Chrome 52 on Windows 10.
Any thoughts/ideas? Is there any other way I can edit the CSS of the entire form?
- IrshadAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 08:12 AM
The new Advanced form Designer tool is recently launched, and not available for all the users. So I would suggest you to inject or edit custom css code, according to the below steps:
1. While editing the form into the form builder, click Preferences from the toolbar
2. In the Preferences window, go to Form Styles > Custom CSS tab and then insert your CSS Code under Inject Custom CSS Box.
3. Click the "Save Changes" button to save your form.
If you have any query, or need further assistance, feel free to revert back.
- jvanpolysolAnswered on August 30, 2016 at 01:08 AM
Thanks for your help, much appreciated.
- IrshadAnswered on August 30, 2016 at 06:35 AM
You are most welcome. If you face any issue, feel free to revert back.