- BoevaFedoraAsked on August 29, 2016 at 06:55 AM
I would like to know how to change the name on the form tab ?
I can't find the " page title " setting.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 10:14 AM
You can change that by editing it in the Preferences settings in the Form Builder.
1. Go to the Advanced tab.
2. Click the Show More button.
3. You can edit the title here in the Page Title field.
4. When you're done, click the Save Changes.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.