- inbmisAsked on August 29, 2016 at 12:58 PM
I'm trying to build a follow-up appointment and need to see if there's anything I can do in order to integrate the appointment with Outlook calendar.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 02:16 PM
Unfortunately we do not have such feature yet. A possible workaround is to take advantage of Zapier to add an event in google calendar: https://zapier.com/zapbook/zaps/2606/create-google-calendar-event-from-new-jotform-submission/
- inbmisAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 03:06 PM
I appreciate your help and quick response..
Do I need to include a widget to my form in order to work?
- inbmisAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 03:53 PM
Also, do you know if this is secure website?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 06:07 PM
You can do the integration simply by clicking this button below in link that my colleague provided to you earlier: https://zapier.com/zapbook/zaps/2606/create-google-calendar-event-from-new-jotform-submission/
You will have to have Zapier account and be logged in into the JotForm. It will ask you which Form you want to connect and that's it.
And yes the website is secured.
Please let us know if you have any further questions.
- inbmisAnswered on August 30, 2016 at 12:02 PM
It works awesome! Thanks,
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 30, 2016 at 12:16 PM
You're welcome, I'm glad it worked for you.