- mobilwalkAsked on August 29, 2016 at 01:59 PM
I would like to edit the way the Stripe subscriptions are displayed seen here:
I do not want the parentheses, spacing and underlined year like it is currently displayed. Instead, I would like it to look like "Platinum Website Annual Subscription - $276 per year". I could not find any way in the form builder to change this. Is it possible to do this?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 03:40 PM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the display of the product/subscription of the payment field. However, it is possible by injecting some custom CSS code to your form. Please inject the following CSS code to your JotForm to change the display as below:
content: ' - $276.00 for each year';
Hope this information helps!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 03:43 PM
You may edit the text to be displayed as per your requirements in the content section in the first part of the code provided.
content: '- $276.00 for each year';
- mobilwalkAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 04:10 PM
Thank you Kiran, I appreciate the prompt reply. This worked perfectly.
- mobilwalkAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 04:49 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 08:56 PM
Your other question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.