- millsAsked on April 13, 2012 at 02:33 PM
What I have noticed is that when I try to use https the page will not load. I go back into the embedded settings and it says that is isn't https no matter how I set it or if I manually save the form I cannot get it to keep the settings today. Last night this was working fine.
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 03:45 PM
Sorry for the inconveniences caused by this issue. I will forward this issue to our developers and will keep you updated on the solution once i get some positive feedback.
Thanks for letting us know about this issue.
- millsAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 01:52 PMI have attached the screen that comes up when I try to go to my claims for using the source code redirect…The URL is in the picture. After the error comes up I click Don’t send and the Step2 image shows up. This happens on all redirected source code pages, but was working all last week until Thursday.
IT Systems Administrator
Regional Care, Inc.
905 W. 27th St.
Scottsbluff, NE 69361
(308) 633-3410 - Direct/Fax
(800) 795-7772 - Toll Free
To send me a large or secure file, please click this link: https://regionalcare.sharefile.com/r/r9977d67cabf4dacb
This electronic transmission and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the person/entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information or Protected Health Information (PHI). PHI is individually identifiable health information related to a person’s past, present or future physical or mental health; a provision of health care to that person; or the past, present, or future payment for that person’s health care. To the extent the information in this e-mail contains PHI, you are obligated to maintain PHI in a secure and confidential manner in accordance with applicable law. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone, destroy this message and delete any copies held in your electronic files. Unauthorized use and/or re-disclosure, or failure to maintain confidentiality of PHI may subject you to penalties under applicable state and federal laws.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 04:39 PM
Unfortunately, we are not able to receive attachments through this support forum.
As far as I can see, you have used correct embedding code for secure form:
Your secure form is loading fine from my side.
If the issue still persists, please let us know. We will be happy to help you.
- millsAnswered on April 17, 2012 at 12:37 AMI don’t know why, but it seems to be related to my firewall possibly blocking something. This only happens while I am connected to my local network. Do you have any idea why this may happen? Also it doesn’t happen when I use the https://secure.jotform.us form address only when I use www.regionalcare.com/forms address with a redirect.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 17, 2012 at 12:54 AM
You form is fine here. I can see them loading fast. Maybe something is blocking your form from your side. Have you tried disabling your firewall as you've mentioned? How about clearing browsers cache? See if that makes any differences.
Just let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks.