- pardop1Asked on August 30, 2016 at 12:47 AM
I would like to click the columns box in the advanced designer so i can put to fields in a row. The issue is that every time i make i try to make the changes in designer - all the formatting from my file is lost and i have to go to revision history and start again. Is there a css code to inject that will do the same thing?
Here's the form
form needs to be up and running in the morning.
Thanks for your help,
- IrshadAnswered on August 30, 2016 at 07:08 AM
The new Advanced form Designer tool is recently launched, and not available for all the users. So I would suggest you to use the old version of tool, by clicking on the Preferences from tool bar. Can you please explain in more detail how many fields (and which field) you want to put in a row, so I can give you the css code for that.
You can inject or edit custom css code, according to the below steps:
1. While editing the form into the form builder, click Preferences from the toolbar
2. In the Preferences window, go to Form Styles > Custom CSS tab and then insert your CSS Code under Inject Custom CSS Box.
3. Click the "Save Changes" button to save your form.
I am able to see the width of your Form, is set as 450 px, and because of that it is difficult to put 2 fields in a row. So I would suggest you to increase the width of your Form:
I would also suggest you to check the below guide, regarding form field positioning.