- mbj30125Asked on April 13, 2012 at 04:53 PM
I have forms where folks are "approving" Waivers etc. and I'd like to print the form submission WITH the waiver text of the form also included.
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 05:20 PM
Thanks for contacting us. The only way you can achieve this is to create a PDF form by right clicking on the form on My Forms page and select Export PDF. You can then send this PDF file to your users or have it as a download file on your site. This is useful if you need people to print the PDF file, sign it and send it to you.
I hope this information will be helpful to you.
- donadiojAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 06:50 AM
Is there any way to download this formatted PDF filled with the data submitted online?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 07:10 AM
No, sorry. The said feature has not been implemented yet, but just so you know, it was already added to our feature wishlist.
We'll inform you once it becomes available.
It is actually available now. Yay!
- JotForm SupportozanAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 07:18 AM
Yes, it is possible. First go to the submissions page, then turn on edit mode for the submission you want. When you click the pdf button, you will get the filled version.
- guest_23473309100039Answered on December 13, 2012 at 08:49 AM
Hi, thank you for following up on this. I see the option and everything as you've indicated, but when I click on the Get PDF button from the edit submission window the page appears to redirect briefly, but then nothing happens. I've tried in both Firefox and Safari.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 10:32 AM
I can replicate your issue using FF, IE and Chrome so I forward this to our developers. Hopefully they will look into this and have a solution ASAP. No guaranteed time frame for the fix.