- weworkopsAsked on August 30, 2016 at 10:48 AM
I had originally cloned this from WeWork Playa Vista but had edited all the fields to replace "Playa Vista".
However, when I get the email when someone had uploaded their logo, it has "Logo Upload for WeWork Playa Vista" listed.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 30, 2016 at 12:51 PM
You can change the email title in the notification wizard. Here's how:
1. Click the Emails button in the Form Builder.
2. In the Notification bar, hover your mouse here and click the Edit button.
3. Delete the Logo Upload for WeWord Playa Vista. Open the Form Fields drop down menu and select the Form Title. Click the Save button when you're done.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.