- teamsolutionAsked on August 30, 2016 at 11:34 AM
How can I free up submission storage & upload space that is no longer needed?
See attachment:Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 30, 2016 at 01:46 PM
You need to delete the actual submission that has the attachments in order to clear your storage space. Here's a guide on how to delete a form submission:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the Submissions button.
2. You can delete a form submission by clicking the Delete button at the upper right.
3. You can also use the X delete button on each row in the Grid report.
4. If you want to delete all of the submissions, you can use the Delete All Submissions button at the bottom right.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you!