- JaimeAsked on April 13, 2012 at 08:32 PM
I was trying to integrate my jot form with constant contact but my userbame and passowrd is not working. I'm sure it's correct.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 09:34 PM
Can you please try again this time? I was able to integrate my constant contact details here in JotForm. Kindly let us know if the problem still happens on your side. Thanks.
- guest_23201644219041Answered on November 20, 2012 at 05:01 AM
Hey I have the same problem here, please help!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 05:37 AM
Please use your username and NOT your email address in the integration setup. To make sure that the credentials are correct, log on to the ConstantContact website first.
If you're still having difficulties, kindly open a new forum thread so we can better help you with this specific issue.
- MediaMattersAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM
I am having this issue also, is there a solution?
- glennleeAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 02:00 PM
Please open a new forum thread for your concern. Kindly please provide us the form url and additional details. Thanks!