- webministerAsked on April 13, 2012 at 08:34 PM
I suggest that Jotform create a "Change Log" blog so that we will know what features have been added or deleted. I recently spent quite a bit of time researching the 'submission limit' feature only to learn that it was added and then deleted... Many online applications offer this feature.... If we had a change log, all of us would know where to look for new or deleted features... It would have saved me several hours of searching thru the forum....
Anyone else think that this is something that would be helpful?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 09:04 PM
Thanks for your great suggestion. I have now raised your request to our higher team. We'll keep you posted if any updates are available about this. I'm sure this would benefit all users as well.
Thanks. Have a great day!
- webministerAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 09:13 PM
Thanks for consideration... Go higher team!!!!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 10:55 AM
I too think it's a great suggestion, Dave. If or when it gets implemented, it should be called just that:
The JotForm Change Log Blog (It has a nice ring to it :)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 02:51 AM
I agree it is a great idea. Unfortunately our team is very busy with the changes. :) So, I can't say when we can implement it. But thanks.