- winstonallenAsked on April 14, 2012 at 12:29 AM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 14, 2012 at 12:51 AM
We have created a guide on How to Embed Form's to Flash. Kindly check and let us know if we can help. Thanks.
- boerenooiAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 01:47 AM
Hi, How would you suggest to do this with a Joomla website?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 01:52 AM
For Joomla sites you can visit the following article from our user guide for the instructions on how to add the form.
Hope this helps, if you have further questions let us know.
- boerenooiAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 01:58 AM
What I meant is that I have a flash movie in a joomla site and I wish to apply idarktech's method, but on a joomla website?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 02:53 AM
Sorry but that guide is for adobe flash only. You should try Mliz suggestion on adding form to Joomla. Thanks!
- boerenooiAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 03:38 AM
I DO have a flash movie with a button that should open up the form, but the flash movie will be on a joomla website.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 09:01 AM
I'm sorry for my late reply. Did you already tried this guide for your flash video? http://www.jotform.com/help/129-Add-a-Form-to-Flash I'm not quite sure if this is possible as it's only applicable for website flash. Is it related at all? If you can give it a try then we'll be happy to hear your feedback.
- boerenooiAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 09:04 AM
Ok, I'll try. I'm using flash 8. Would be great to get assistance with this. Maybe another tutorial for Flash in joomla could be made. :)
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 02:51 PM
We will take into consideration your suggestion. Hope Idarktech's suggestion works as a temp solution