- dlomediaAsked on August 31, 2016 at 08:11 AM
We are attempting to test our form with our Stripe Payment in test mode and are getting the following error message:Oops!No such token: tok_18oXWQGN0IQSf1K79myr1nce; a similar object exists in live mode, but a test mode key was used to make this request.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 09:12 AM
You will need to insert your Stripe API key and Publish key. To do this, edit your form and click properties on the Payment field. Then click the Drop arrow (properties), and then click Edit Properties.
Next, enter your Stripe API key and Publish Key
Once done, click the Close settings button at the bottom and then save your form.
Lastly try again in test mode and let us know if the problem persists.
- pixelshrinkAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 08:03 AM
Hello, I'm experiencing the same issue, but the new Payments page design does not seem to allow me to change the Stripe Secret API Key or Publishable key - where can I do this?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 10:25 AM
Another method to insert the API keys from Stripe is to view the old version of the wizard. To do this, edit your form and on the address bar, add &old and then go to that URL.
Once the page gets loaded again, click the wizard and it should then load the old wizard where you can enter the Stripe Secret API and Publishable Key.
- pixelshrinkAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 10:31 AM
Thanks for your help, that's great. Hopefully they'll update the new wizard and the instructions soon!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 11:14 AM
Thank you for your response.
We'll update you once the wizard has been updated.