- mehlmanjAsked on August 31, 2016 at 10:41 AM
Hi. I have created a form and inserted a table. I would like people to be able to complete the table. how do I do that?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 12:10 PM
I opened your form and I was able to fill up and complete the table. Here's a screen capture:
If you are referring to a function wherein all the fields inside the table should be completed then you can use the Require tool. Here's a guide:
1. Select the table and then click the options or properties icon.
2. Under the General tab, you'll see the "Required" drop down. Click it and select the option you prefer.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- mehlmanjAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 12:45 PMNew response received
Yes, I figured it out and that is what you are seeing below. Thank you
13300 Arctic Avenue
Rockville, MD 20853
[image: BERMAN_logo_FINAL for email signatures]
[image: B_tagline_F1_D (1)-page-001 for email signature]