- volvocarsscgotAsked on August 31, 2016 at 11:11 AM
If you click felanmälan you will see a link at the bottom "Tillbaks till MyCoor" - I've set it to "None" 10 times but it reverts back to "New Window"
Please can you change so that no new window is opened when this link is clicked?Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 01:00 PM
I did try to add target = "_self" in the html link but when I come back to form again, it automatically resets to target = "_blank".
I am not sure if this behaviour is intentional but I am reporting it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them.
Unfortunately I am not able to find any workaround. For now, I would suggest you to download your form's full source code and manually add target = "_self" in the html link. That should solve your problem. The following guide should help you how to download your form's full source code: https://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form
- volvocarsscgotAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 01:45 PM
OK, thank you. I'll try that for now
- volvocarsscgotAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 07:33 AM
OK, that was not what I needed
How ever I found out that if I add another language (Swedish in my case) I can make it work on the swedish site (so a chose Swedish as default language).Now, since I didn't want the "language"-flag I added some custom CCS in order to remove the flag but now there is some addition empty space above my heading (where the flag used to be) I_ don't want that space.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 09:13 AM
Glad to hear you found a workaround.
Regarding your concern about the extra space in your form's heading, I moved it to separate thread. We will attend to your concern there.
- volvocarsscgotAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 09:32 AM
It is a workaround but not exactly what I want - I would really appreciate if there is a way to stop new pages being created when clicking my link.
I've tried so many times - I switch from "New Window" to "None". I click "Complete" followed by "Save".
If I reload the page and look at the link again it has been reset to "New Window".
To me it's quite clear that this is some kind of bug, please let me know if/when you have fixed this.
- volvocarsscgotAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 09:45 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 10:06 AM
We already sent a ticket to our development team regarding this issue. Our development team is now checking for the fix. We will inform you on this thread any updates to the issue. Regards.
- volvocarsscgotAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 10:46 AM