- phisigmapiAsked on August 31, 2016 at 01:44 PM
Is there a way to make wording on the "Thank You Page" different based on if they passed or failed?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 03:32 PM
You can achieve that by using Conditions and Custom Thank you page. To do that please follow:
To do that please follow:
1. Go to conditions:
2. Choose Change 'Thank you' page options:
3. Then you can use your 'result field' in conditions, for example, if the points are greater than certain value to show Passed Thank you page:
4. On the other hand, if points are below the certain value to show Failed Thank you page:
Be mindful that result field should be a number type in order to work:
Hope it helps, please let us know if you need further assistance.
- phisigmapiAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 12:48 PM
Quizform doesn't have a Number field. How would I add that before they submit the quiz?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 02:38 PM
I'm assuming that you are referring to this form still: https://form.jotform.com/62363838242963
I see that it is consisted of questions only. What you can do, for example, is to have one number field that is hidden(so your submitter will not see it, but you can use for the above conditions) and that will add points to it. What I mean is every time the question is correctly selected that hidden field will be increased for 1.
And below you can see how you can achieve that, I'll explain for first two questions but it is applicable for the rest as well.
1. You can assign calculation values for each of the fields by doing this:
Click gearbox button on the field:
And then assign value for each option you have:
For example, I put that first option is correct so that's why number 1 there. Rest are zero.
2. You will have to assign like that for all fields and then you create one Form calculations field(the one that will be hidden) and calculate all fields there:
Then make it Hidden:
3. That way your form calculation field will add all those fields, and since it is 1 for correct, it will give the number of correct results(points) that you can use for conditions.
A bad side of this solution is that you will have to do all fields separately, but it will calculate everything and send the email to submitter automatically.
I thought of an another way if you want to do the checking of answers manually. You can receive Notifier with Edit link and when you Edit you can make yourself two radio buttons Pass and Failed:
And then, with the same Autoresponders, that I suggested in my earlier thread, you can conditionally send each one with following conditions:
And similar for failed.
Maybe this is easier and quicker way to achieve this, but you will have to check all answers manually.
Hope this helps, if you need any additional assistance or you have some questions please let us know!
- phisigmapiAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 03:01 PM
Thank you! So you can't use http://quizform.jotform.io/ and create separate thank you pages based off of the score?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 06:40 PM
No, so far you can only set up one Thank You page and show the quiz results to your submitter, but there is not currently a way to change the Thank You page content based on conditions.
You may follow the instructions given above by Nik_C, we may also escalate this thread to our second level as a feature request if you want, but do note that feature requests take some time to get available, we cannot provide an ETA or ensure it will be developed; however, we will let you know if / when this is implemented.