- mparavanoAsked on April 15, 2012 at 03:29 AM
On the top left of the Jotform Grid report it says - Jotform.Grid how do i change that to my lable?
- fxrAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 04:31 AM
I don't think your report should be labeled in that manner.
Can you send us a screenshot of what you are seeing?
What form is this report being generated for?
Also, if at all possible, can you please try creating a new grid report just to see if this label still shows on the new report?
- mparavanoAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 04:49 AM
Sorry cannot do a screedn dump - if you look at the tab lable on any grid report it says JotForm . Grid
- moonzkieAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 04:54 AM
Do you mean this:
If yes, then you may use the iframe code and embed it on your own page.
- mparavanoAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 06:27 AM
Hi that is what i mean - where do i find out more details on how to change it?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 07:59 AM
Unfortunately, this is not yet possible. What you can do for now is create your own page and then add the iframe for the report on that page. Adding a content on the title tag will change the title of the page on your browser. You can learn more about title tags on this link.
- moonzkieAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 08:08 AM
You may do that by following this steps:
1. Login on you JotForm account.
2. Click on the form you want.
3. Click on Reports.
4. Click on Next.
5. Copy the iFrame code.
6. On your website page's HTML code, copy and paste the iFrame code, inside the body tag. Guide: The link my colleague Liyam gave.
7. Change the page title of your page. Guide: http://htmldog.com/guides/htmlbeginner/titles/
- mparavanoAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 09:08 AM
Thanks for the promt response but i am not using a website but just the URL - i have maneged to change the URL to my customized name through CNAME but now need to change the tab as you correctly pointed out
- moonzkieAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 10:10 AM
If that is the case, then it wouldn't be possible to change the page title. Since it can only be change if you are using your own site and changing the title of the page itself.