- mather77Asked on August 31, 2016 at 07:17 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 10:27 PM
Your email address has been placed on our bounce list. This is the reason why you are no longer getting the form emails.
g***@elra******.nz is IN the bounce list
Reason(s) : smtp; 550 5.7.606 Access denied, banned sending IP
I've fixed this to our end. To prevent this from happening again in the future, we suggest doing the following solutions:
1. Use firstname.lastname@example.org as your sender email. The PDF Attachment feature is enabled in your email settings and this will only work when using our default senders.
2. Add email@example.com to your safe sender or contact list.
3. Whitelist Jotform's IP Addresses and Mailserver domains. You can find our list here: https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses. This is important to ensure that you'll get the form emails right after submission.
For more information about this problem, you can check the following guides: