- erikalvhedeAsked on September 01, 2016 at 03:26 AM
Can I change the maximum file upload in appontment slot plugin?
- JotForm DeveloperDenisAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 03:30 AM
Yes you can change maximum file size. Please select the field that you need to change maximum size of file and you will see option Max File Size. You can change it from there.
I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact us anytime.
- erikalvhedeAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 03:34 AMThanks for the fast response. However I dont get thoose choices when I select appintment slots.
- erikalvhedeAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 05:49 AM
Hmm do I need to update or anything?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 08:51 AM
You can change the max file size for your file upload field as you see below:
JotForm upload max size = 1GB or less per file (use 1048576 value in KB to set the 1GB limit)
JotForm maximum number of files = Recommended value is up to 25 files per request (submission).
Dropbox = Individual max file size is 300MB. Files over 300MB are not being forwarded to Dropbox, but you can download them from your JotForm storage.
Please, check the guide below for more information:
On the other hand, if you want to change the max selection of your item, you can achieve that as you see below:
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- erikalvhedeAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 08:54 AM
Haha omg I dont know what I was thinking. Thanks anyway!