- Nino PeroAsked on April 15, 2012 at 11:02 AM
I recently created a new account with the username "airportcity", but after upgrading to Premium I now cannot login...under an urgent deadline, please help! I also tried using these email addresses instead of the username in case the system was expecting that instead, but these did not work either.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Actually, I'm seeing that username being associated with a Professional account. You say it's a Premium upgrade?
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 11:14 AM
We apologise for all that this has caused you. I have checked this username and it is registered under the following email: email@example.com and on Professional account.
You can use Forgot Password button at www.jotform.com and on the bottom right of the page:
Steps 2 and 3:
Step 4: Check your email
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.Thank you for using Jotform.
- NinoAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Sorry, it is "Professional"...I knew it was the highest level, and the word "Premium" sounded like a higher rank!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Okay, no problem. Please let us know if my colleague's recommendations worked.