- Alan KachinAsked on September 01, 2016 at 09:02 AM
I am a website designer and have suggested JotForm to my clients. Several would like to have forms returned to both me and to their JotForm email address. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 10:22 AM
Yes, that is possible. You can add another email recipient in the notification wizard. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients
1. Click the Emails button in the Form Builder.
2. Hover your mouse in the Notification bar area to show the hidden Edit button.
3. In the Recipients tab, you can add multiple new email in the Recipients Emails. Click the Save button when you're done.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.