- szegomicuAsked on April 15, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Hi, on this form http://www.jotform.com/form/2605822270 the latest sentence /No registration..../ remained bonded to the previous sentence, but at editing I had posted it separately on the latest line.
Please help me to fix this issue.
Miklos Szego, Budapest, Hungary
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Thanks for contacting us. You can actually have this part of sentense as subheading, you can go to >form style> subheading.
I have cloned your form, please check if what you are looking for; http://www.myjotform.com/form/21054148969561
Lets know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Before my colleague posted the above solution, I had already made the change for you (by inserting a an HTML break tag) but his suggestion is actually better. It's up to you.
- szegomicuAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 11:43 AM
YES, thanks it is much better now ! Only please put the word app. after the Interactalkand put this version to my forms under a new name, that is: Free test ! /This would like to be the name of the button posted on my website when will be ready./
Mike, Budapest, Hungary
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Great! That "break tag" thing wasn't working anyway because it kept being stripped and the label kept reverting to the old format.
Mathew will take it from here.
Enjoy the remainder of your weekend :)
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 11:57 AM
I have made the above said changes, feel free to clone this form. http://myjotform.com/form/21054148969561
Thanks for using Jotform!
- szegomicuAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 12:53 PM
WOW ! Thanks !!!
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Welcome Mike, we are gald to know that you are sorted!