- DavidHernandoAsked on September 01, 2016 at 12:03 PMExisten usuarios que han introducido mal sus @electronicos. ¿ Como corrijo esos @electronicos de la base de datos para luego comunicarme con ellos?
- CharlieAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 01:56 PM
I presume what you meant by "@electronicos" are the e-mail addresses in the submissions of your form titled "Registro General Mapa Bus". Unfortunately, if they are incorrect, then there's no way to contact those users via email, if you are collecting other contact information like telephone or mobile phone number, then you can contact them directly there and ask for the updated email address.
From there, you can update the said submission by simply clicking the "Edit" button in your submissions page:
I hope that helps.
- DavidHernandoAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 02:45 PMcorregir los datos del envío de los usuarios.
No mi registro.
- CharlieAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 04:09 PM
I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time translating what you would like to accomplish. Could you please elaborate, and if you could provide screenshots in your end, that will greatly help.
Your last response is translated to something related to "shipping data".
We'll wait for your response, please do provide us more information.
- DavidHernandoAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 04:46 PMsome users have been wrong to fill a section of the document and let me know if I can correct it to have it updated the general list.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 09:28 PM
As far as I can understand, you have received submissions where the email address is not correct, now you want to edit these email addresses and set up the correct ones.
If this is what you're looking for then, please follow the advice provided on the first Charlie's reply, but if this is info that you're sending to your submitter, then you need to change the email address in the email auto-responder.
The edit the content in your email auto-responder, click on the email icon and then click on the edit button in the emails wizard:
There you will be able to edit the info that is sent to your submitter.
However, provide us more details about what you're looking for, we will be glad to help.