- MorganBanvilleAsked on September 01, 2016 at 02:03 PM
I need to have the ability upon submission for the user to be directed back to the beginning of the form. Any updates on this? This is a make or break for me.
I will be using the same form to capture 25 submissions. I am also embedding the form in a website. I have seen this done, but need it to refresh within the iframe.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 02:20 PM
It is possible to redirect the Thank You page back to the beginning of the form. You just need to get the form's direct link and then use it in the Thank You Page redirection. Here's a demo form: https://form.jotform.com/62445847294971
Here's a guide on how to get the direct link of the form:
1. Click the "Publish" button in the Form Builder.
2. In the "Link" tab, please click the green "Copy Link" button.
Now that you have the form's direct link, you can now set the Thank You Page to redirect to a custom URL. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Thank You" button in the Form Builder.
2. In the Thank You wizard, select "Redirect to external link". After that, paste the form's direct link in the field below. Click the "Save Changes" button after.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- MorganBanvilleAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 02:28 PM
Right, that works but it breaks the form out of the iframe. How do I do this if I'm using an iframe?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 03:53 PM
If that is the case, then please use the URL of the webpage where the form is embedded as the custom URL for the Thank You page redirection.