- sergio56Asked on April 15, 2012 at 04:19 PM
is it possible to complete this link to access to one page form (like &page=x)?
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 04:33 PM
Please lets know if this information was helpful and if you need further assistance. Thanks for using Jotform!
- sergio56Answered on April 15, 2012 at 04:39 PM
I see that.
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 04:43 PM
Welcome and glad to know that you now have aworkaround!
- sergio56Answered on April 15, 2012 at 04:50 PM
Im sorry but i don't find solution.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 06:17 PM
I do apologize but what you are trying to achieve isn't currently possible with JotForm. What you can do for now is to check or reset your pagebreak conditions. I notice that when editing your form on submissions page the pagebreak field doesn't show up, I'm sure this is due to the conditions that controls the pagebreak element. Would you mind reseting your page conditions? See if that makes differences.
Just let us know if you need any further assistance. Thanks.