- maryann61744Asked on September 01, 2016 at 05:56 PM
I'm trying to use numerical labels for my columns, such as:
1-2/wk <span> 1 </span>
3-4/wk <span> 2 </span>
but these numbers are confusing the form calculation. Is there something I need to do to tell the system that these numbers are text and aren't numbers that are values for the column.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 06:10 PM
You may assign the calculation values to the matrix input fields from the Options tab in the Matrix field properties. Please see the image below:
When the calculation values are assigned to the field, the numbers in the labels should be ignored. Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- maryann61744Answered on September 02, 2016 at 09:24 AM
Thank you! That worked. I was putting the calculation values like this, which was why it wasn't working:
There was no place in the help that mentioned the entry format for the calculation values.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 10:35 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. Glad to hear the we were able to help. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again.
- maryann61744Answered on September 02, 2016 at 11:32 AM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 12:21 PM
Your other question is moved to a separate thread and shall be answered there shortly.