- nordlicht_68Asked on April 15, 2012 at 06:22 PM
Hi once more
When I get the download of the source for my form to embedded, I only get the .html, css and js, but the images folder (for calendar icon, button etc9 is missing.
I can get the folder over an extra download, but this way is not easy.
Can you complete the download function?
thank you very much, too!
nordlicht_68 from germany (excuse the bad english)
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 08:16 PM
As far as I know , the only way to change that calendar icon or any other icon can be accomplished by altering the scr property of the img tag in the full source code
Hope this helps for you
- nordlicht_68Answered on April 16, 2012 at 04:01 AM
one other (an better) way is: download the "images" folder from the joform server an copy them to my host.
But the best way is: please make you download complete with alle needet folders (/js, /css and /images ;-)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 04:49 AM
Yes, I see what you mean. I'll submit a ticket to our developers requesting this.
- nordlicht_68Answered on April 16, 2012 at 04:57 AM
have a nice day!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 05:00 AM
And the same to you :)
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 14, 2015 at 02:13 PM
Your query is moved to a separate thread and shall be answered there shortly.