- khphotoAsked on September 02, 2016 at 12:32 PM
I have clients filling out my jotform and its not coming to my website like usual. This happened 1-2 months ago as well and then you guys told me the problem and fixed it - I'm not sure why it's happening again?
Thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 02:08 PM
I checked your email in our logs and I saw that it is in our Bounce list and the reason is below:Reason(s) : smtp; 552 5.2.0 agkP1t00D1cye3401 - agkP1t00D1cye3401gkPhs
I removed it from our Bounce list and you should be able to receive submissions now.
I would advise you to check this guide on how to prevent such issues, and also to whitelist our domains.
We apologies for this inconvenience.
If you have any further questions please let us know.
- khphotoAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 05:45 PMThank you so much for your prompt reply, I really appreciate it! This is the same problem they told me last month, that is was in the bounce list and they fixed it - I didn't know there was further assistance needed on my end so thank you for the info and I will look into the problem on my end too. Thanks again!Keri
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 11:18 PM
Matters relating to emails change constantly. Especially with anti-spam filters which are used by mail servers, these change daily. So even if an action has been made today, it is not a guarantee that it will never happen anymore. So this may have been a repeat of the issue of your incident last month.
More often, what others do is use a gmail account instead since there is leniency over gmail servers and there is greater probability of email deliveries compared to the other service providers. But if you have full control over your mail server, you can follow the steps from the link provided by Nik in whitelisting domains and IPs.
If you have further questions or concerns, please let us know.
- khphotoAnswered on September 03, 2016 at 02:45 PMGreat thanks so much!