- clarkschoolAsked on September 02, 2016 at 01:22 PM
I cloned a form of mine to create a second, unrelated form. When users click on my new form (linked below), the browser tab title is that of the original form.
How do I fix this?
In my example, the original form was for an Athletic Awards Night and my cloned form is for an after school program, the tab of which remains titled for the awards night.
- clarkschoolAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 02:42 PM
Nevermind! I found it: Preferences/Advanced/Show More/Page Title!
Please disregard my request.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 02:46 PM
You can change the page browser title in the Preferences wizard. Here's a guide:
1. Go to the Advanced tab.
2. Click the Show More button.
3. Edit the Page Title here.
4. Click the Save Changes button.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- clarkschoolAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 03:24 PM