- ainsleymdAsked on September 02, 2016 at 01:24 PM
I would like to add a subscribe now checkbox to my form which would trigger creating a record in Get response via the integration but intergration seems to be all or nothing?
I can only see that the the GetResponse is triggered every timeAlso do you have an integration going on with Pipedrive CRM n the future?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 03:02 PM
I'm not sure you will be able to do what you wish, since, as you noticed, the integration will happen no matter what(meaning it will transfer the data) and you can not control that by using radio buttons.
But what crossed my mind as a possible solution is when checkbox for subscription is checked you can copy information that will go to GetResponse into a new field that is hidden, and then that hidden field will be actually integrated to GetResponse.
Here are the steps:
1. Create hidden fields(that will not be visible by your clients) that will imitate the fields that are 'going' to GetResponse, I see that you integrated FullName and email, so for example, it will look like this:
2. And if the checkbox is checked 'original' fields will be copied into the dummy ones by using conditions:
3. Finally, you will integrate dummy fields with the GetResponse.
In this way, information will go only if that checkbox is selected, which is what you want to achieve.
This should be tested, though, so if you think that this is a workable solution for you, please try and let us know how it works for you.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 03:09 PM
I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you that I opened a separate thread for your second question and you can find it here.
Please open separate threads for each question so we can address your problems accurately.