- anoiatkinsonAsked on September 02, 2016 at 01:51 PM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 03:19 PM
You can insert the form to your website by using the embed script. Here's how:
1. Click the Publish button in the Form Builder.
2. Go to the Embed tab and and select Embed in the Embed Options drop down. After that, click the Copy Code button.
3. You can now paste the embed script to your webpage.
Here's the complete guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-form-to-a-web-page.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.