- Jay JeterAsked on September 03, 2016 at 06:47 PM
Please contact me at 830-708-0114 so we can find a solution.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 03, 2016 at 11:19 PM
I found this website "http://www.riverbend-counseling.com/" related to "riverbend-counseling", but I could not find a JotForm embedded on it.
Also, I only found guest accounts related to your email address, may be that you've created and embedded your form from a guest account, do note that they're very limited.
Please provide us the exact link where your form is embedded on and explain us a bit more about the problem you're facing, we will be glad to help you.
- Jay JeterAnswered on September 04, 2016 at 06:45 PMThe page to which I refer is on the riverbend-counseling.com website.
Specifically, it is the New Client Information Form. In the past, a
potential client would fill out the form, then it would be forwarded to our
billing department for follow-up.
Now, the field prompts are blank and the form is not being forwarded
Would it be the case that this would be a "guest form" if I'm being billed
$20 per month to use it?
I'll be available should you wish to discuss at 830-708-0114.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 04, 2016 at 07:37 PM
I also see the submissions were successfully forwarded to the email.
Can you please tell us where do you check the submissions?
Another thing I noted is that on your form, there were no *Required or mandatory fields. Meaning the form can be submitted successfully even if no single questions was answered.
I suggest you make at least one field *required -- the Email address field perhaps.
- Jay JeterAnswered on September 04, 2016 at 09:45 PMGreat, thanks.
1. Can you show me how to access the fields that you display (preview,
undue, Required) and make all fields required?
2. Can you make the forwarding address email@example.com? We
recently changed billing managers.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 05, 2016 at 01:04 AM
When you load your form in editor and select any of your form field, you should be able to see the quick links. Please check the screenshot below:
Please note that if you want to make all your form field mandatory, there is a better way to do this instead of making it required by selecting each field. You can load "Manage Multiple Fields" window where you can select all fields and make them required in just one click. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- Jay JeterAnswered on September 05, 2016 at 10:45 AMI'm sorry to be a bother, but is there a time that we could speak on the
phone? I need some guidance on how to do this. I'll do my best to be
available at your convenience.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 05, 2016 at 11:22 AM
Unfortunately will not be possible to call you, but you may let us know which fields and we will make them required on your form for you.
Also, do confirm us that you want to replace the current email recipient address with river***********g@g***l.com that you provided?
We will be glad to proceed with these changes and after you can only check and verify that you see them applied on your end too.
Please let us know.
- Jay JeterAnswered on September 05, 2016 at 07:45 PMThank you.
Yes, please forward these forms to the email address provided.
The required content that we requested is there. However, a user must
hover over the blank field before the required information populates. Not
sure if you can do anything about that from there. I do appreciate your
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 05, 2016 at 09:26 PM
I made the changes you requested, the emails upon submissions will be sent to the email address you provided "river***********g@g***l.com" and also all the fields are required now, they have a "*" which indicates they're required:
In case that you do not want a field to be required, please click on it and turn off the required setting, you will find this option on the top toolbar once you click on the field:
Additionally you may add a text and indicate that all the fields with "*" are required:
If you have any question, please let us know.