- pinoytechAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 01:30 PM
Do you mind if I ask your website URL where you embeded the form, for further assistance?
Looking forward for your response.
- alex14_294Answered on May 29, 2012 at 02:47 PM
write pro next to jotform
- bcunnAnswered on June 03, 2012 at 01:48 PM
I think I figured it out
instead of jotform.com try jotform.us
also in case you are confused I am going to highlight the space where your form id goes:
What they say to use:
Mine is working now. Hope this helps!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 03, 2012 at 02:30 PM
Thank you for sharing this advice on the forum
- georgias714Answered on April 26, 2013 at 07:27 PM
My forms are secure so I had to use the following:
But the only information form the original registration that it populated was the e-mail and the password.
What am I missing?
- moonzkieAnswered on April 27, 2013 at 02:27 AM
Can you please open a new thread for your particular case?