- gendersummitAsked on September 05, 2016 at 05:41 AM
one of the users of our gendersummit account - HDale - cannot see the full submissions, but only date and IP address (see screenshot). Could you please help us figure out what is happening?
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on September 05, 2016 at 07:55 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
When I went to submission page of GS9 Registration, I was able to see the whole submissions. Here is the screen shot of what I saw.
If mentioned form is not this form, could you please send us the form URL or ID to make a better inspection.
In addition to that, I can suggest you to check submission preferences options and reset custom PDF design if the issue persist on your side.
To reset Custom PDF design :
1. Go to "Submissions" page of related form.
2. Click PDF >> Customize PDF
3. Click Reset>> Save
Please note that resetting PDF design does not affect submissions. In other words, submissions won't disappear even if you reset your PDF design.
If you need any further assistance by our side, please feel free to contact us.
- charliewebfootAnswered on September 05, 2016 at 09:03 AM
We have exactly the same issue as this. I can't find 'subimssion preferences options, sorry, where is it?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 05, 2016 at 10:13 AM