- researchpaperstobuyAsked on September 06, 2016 at 04:22 AM
I have a Paypal form here that I want to Save its Payment paypal options into my SQL database management Studio. The Paypal section with different payment options is the one that is troubling me! I want to be able to get the payment option that a user chooses to pay for in my column on my database! How do I do that?
Can you convert my Jotform into an SQL table script like you do it for others so that I will not have any problems, and for others to use this as their solution?
I need an SQL script for this form below, I have searched everywhere, but all I find is no Paypal Options, but PHPs, and MSQLs. Please don't post links here, I just need a direct answer of an SQL script table code for my form that's all!
I want to paste the code into my SQL
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 05:13 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
There are few points I need you to confirm. Do you want to integrate only payment options on your form to your DB or you want to send your submission including all fields on your form to your DB?
I also suggest you to have a look following guidance.
Waiting for your return.
- researchpaperstobuyAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 06:19 AM
Please I don't want PHP, I don't even know how to install it, I don't know how to even use it! I just want to save all the form data into the SQL database from ASP.NET. ASP.NET is the only thing I am interested in right now not PHP or MySql. Can I give you the code so that you can set it up for me please?
My version is already working from my ASP webform. You can fill out the form! Once that is done, you Click the Button, and it saves that information into SQL Database! The only thing now left is to fetch from my Jotform!
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 07:44 AM
Thank you for contacting us again.
Please provide us your code and we will have a look it but I can not promise you to handle it properly and certainly. Just let give us some time to work on it first.
Waiting for your return.
- researchpaperstobuyAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 07:39 AM
OK, you let me know!
- researchpaperstobuyAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 07:50 AM
I want to send you through my email!
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 08:09 AM
Thank you for proving us your code.
However, it seems that it is out of my knowledge. However, I'm going to contact my colleagues to ask if s/he can help you for this issue.
In the meantime; I would like to mention also the other ways to integrate your submissions with an external database.
1. Using Send Form Post Data feature to add the data to your database indirectly but again you need to write some PHP or other programming language server side code to insert the data to your database.
2. Exporting your form submission to an Excel file and import into your database. Following guidance assists you about how to export data to Excel.
3. Using Jotform Webhooks. This is in order to help you to transfer your data to your own database using your own script codes.
4. You may also achieve it via Zapier.
5. Another method is the method that I mentioned in my first message. But you already said that you do not want it.
I will update here when I get back any feedback from my colleagues.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- researchpaperstobuyAnswered on September 10, 2016 at 05:13 AM
Please all these links are bogus! I found nothing useful on them. I need a complete tutorial on this! All your other articles are filled with these links that cannot even help a person to save his data into a database! Please provide me with a complete tutorial on how to do this with ASP.NET, and SQL server! There has to be one complete tutorial on how to do this so that we can understand! I am a full developer on ASP.NET, and SQL database!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 10, 2016 at 07:29 AM
Unfortunately, we do not have a guide for sending form data from JotForm to SQL Server (if you're looking for an ASP version of thePHPp to MySQL guide). That's the main reason why we provide only external resources and references for now.
By the way, if you want to export your form submissions data into an SQL script so you can easily import it into your SQL Server and automatically create a table for you, use this app. http://sqlserver.jotform.io/