What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
One item I'm selling isn't charged sales tax - where do I take sales tax off in PayPal?Asked by artspaceparty on September 06, 2016 at 06:59 AM
One item I'm selling isn't charged sales tax - where do I take sales tax off in PayPal?
tax item in thanks
Thank you for contacting us.
I have quite difficulties understanding what you mean exactly but As I figured out from your form and from your message, you would like to show tax & total on your form. Since, I did not see any total or tax on your form with this configuration.
You probably use new user interface of our payment tool, to perform following steps you need to switch it to old version.
1. Go to " My forms" page
2. Click the form >> Edit ( after this step, you will connect form builder)
3. Add &old to the end of the URL on connected page
4. Click Paypal wizard on your form
5. Switch Sell Products selection from one product to multiple and enable show total on the form checkbox
6. Fill product information and click " Next" till reach below screen.
7. Click " Taxes" and fill the necessary field on below screen. I declared tax rate on my example as %10 but of course you can change it to any value you would like. If you would like to zero tax, just write "0" to rate field. Click "Next" and "Save "
After performing above steps, your payment field will be seen on your form as below.
If this is not your concern or if you need any further assistance by our side, please feel free to contact us. We will be pleased to help you at anytime for any issue.