- BorisAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 09:12 AM
I see your linked form, 53134635284960, belongs to account with username SVCC. The form is named "Lumbry Park Referral Request", is this the same form you were having troubles with not saving and crashing?
I have cloned this form into my account for testing, and I couldn't see any issues with the submission functionality - it seems to be submitting fine on our end. As the form appears to be working fine from our end, can you please provide us with the following information that will help us assist you better:
1. Is the problem happening with your form 53134635284960, named "Lumbry Park Referral Request", or some other form instead?
2. Is the form embedded on your website? If so, can you please provide us with the link to the page where your form is embedded, so we can check for possible conflicts between the website and your form. In case of script conflicts, we recommend using the following embed method:
3. Is there a particular selection we must make on the form in order to reproduce the issue?
4. Can we try making test submissions on your live form, in order to try reproducing the issue and finding out if there is anything from with the submission functionality of your form?
We look forward to your response with more details. Thank you.
- nancypinerAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 10:40 AM
Hi yes it is the Lumbry Park Referral Request form.
There is a link which re directs you to the form on our website. http://lumbrypark.co.uk/refer-a-patient/
I believe it has been when clients have tried to attach files to the form,
Ofcourse please feel try to test the form to see if you can find the problem, thank you!
- BorisAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 11:01 AM
Thank you for confirming and providing additional details. I have checked how it is embedded, and I see it is embedded as a regular link - there aren't any scripting conflicts.
I have made a couple of test submissions on your form, and they all went through fine. I have used 1MB file size, as your upload fields are set to allow files of up to 1MB in size. Is there a particular file size when you are experiencing the issue, or the number of files being uploaded?
So far, I can't seem to replicate the issue you are having. Your form seems to be working fine on our tests. If you can provide any additional information for the cases when form is not submitting correctly, it would be helpful.
Can you also please try it on your end, and see whether you are able to submit the form?