- jbruno4224Asked on September 06, 2016 at 09:42 AM
I have a few forms that I've "cloned" and the title's aren't changing when I replace the title in PREFERENCES.
When my client opens the link, the top tab has a label of a previous program.
Please assist.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 10:32 AM
You can change the Page Title in the Preferences. In the Form Builder, click the Preference button.
After that, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Advanced tab.
2. Click the Show More button.
3. Scroll down and look for the Page Title field. You can edit the Page Title here.
4. Click the Save Changes button when you're done.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.