- hvhullabalooAsked on September 06, 2016 at 12:08 PM
My form isn't saving changes. I used to have a different business partner and their pay to info is still in the form and can't be deleted. I would like to know that this change has been saved.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 12:48 PM
Are you referring to the payment field setup from this form - http://www.jotform.us/form/62489129246161? I checked the form and currently, the payment field is setup to the Paypal Account: email@example.com
If you want to update the Paypal Account connected on your payment field, just click the wand icon to open the Wizard settings and update the Paypal Account.
If you are referring to a different concern, please provide us more details of your concern so we can further check the issue.
- hvhullabalooAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 02:45 PMHi,
No it was a link included in the thank you pop up at the end. It appears to be gone now but it won't let me test it unless I pay myself $160 first.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 03:51 PM
I have checked your form and I can see you have added an integration with PayPal, indeed the form redirects to the PayPal payment page:
I have checked the Thank You page and there is not a custom link, so once the PayPal payment page is done then your users will be redirected to the Thank You page and nothing else should be displayed than the text that you have set up there.
- hvhullabalooAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 04:45 PMYes the correct payment page is for 160. In a past application that I posted there was another payment link in the thank you page that popped up at the end. I attempted to delete it this morning and it didn't save the deletion. So 2 vendors ended up applying with the 2nd payment being requested. I'd like to make sure that this link in the thank you window was deleted and saved. The saves show up on my screen within jotform. But I am unable to check it within the actual application.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 06:26 PM
I have checked again the custom Thank You page and I can see there is only this text:
I have also submitted your form and I can see the same text is showing:
Currently the payment section in your form is not required, so you can simply leave the payment question without answering and submit the form, you will get directly the Thank You page without getting the PayPal payment page.
This way you will get see the Thank You page in a live sample.