- thehealthybutcherAsked on September 06, 2016 at 12:16 PM
Is there a way to specify the maximum number of Radio Button selections a user can select?
What is/are your favorite colour(s)? (SELECT UP TO TWO)
I want the user to be able to select either one or two selections, but not more than two.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 12:53 PM
I recommend using the Check Box field instead of the Radio Button. In the Check Box field, you can configure the minimum and maximum selection. Here's a guide:
1. In the Form Builder, go to the Basic Fields and drag the Check Box field in your form.
2. Select the Check Box field and click the Properties.
3. Go to the Surveying tab. Enable the Entry Limits and put your preferred minimum and maximum entry. Click the Save Changes button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.