- JasonAsked on September 06, 2016 at 01:41 PM
Below is a link to a form that we have currently on Form Assembly. The problem is that when we print the form, it spans 3-4 pages. We need the information on one printed page but Form Assembly will only print the information in a linear format. Does JotForm allow us to control how the form is printed?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 01:58 PM
Yes, you can have control on the PDF report that you download from submissions, firs you need to go to the submissions page and click on PDF > Customize PDF.
Once there you are able to customize your report, add/remove text, remove fields, or even add images:
Hope this helps.
- jsiruchekAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 03:45 PMThanks for the response! Once I customize the PDF in the way that you explained, would it save the customizations for all subsequent form submissions?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 03:52 PM
Yes, once you customize your report and save the changes it will be saved and applied for all the submissions so each PDF report that you download will have the same layout.
- jsiruchekAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 04:45 PMAwesome! Thank you!!
Jason Siruchek | MILLION DOLLAR PPO
914.213.3409 mobile | 877.292.7698 tel / fax
check us out on facebook and youtube