- LarimerCountyAsked on September 06, 2016 at 06:55 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 07:02 PM
I have checked your account and see that it is active and forms are accessible normally at my end. Could you provide the IP address that is blocked so that we can whitelist it and the forms should be accessible from your location as well?
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- LarimerCountyAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 07:47 PM
The world sees all ip addresses in the county network as 22.214.171.124 - We've checked online (at mxtoolbox.com) to see if we were blacklisted and were not. Can you see about getting the ip address whitelisted - or at least let us know what is triggering the blacklist so we can work on a remedy.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 11:39 PM
You can use this website to know your IP address. It should be the one in IP address lookup box.
Let us know what is the IP address result so we can check.
- LarimerCountyAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 08:55 AM
Users on the county network are seen as 126.96.36.199
- Gregg TurnbullAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 10:19 AM
just confirming, the entire network is still locked from accessing Jotforms- including the support forum. Adding this comment via my mobile. Up address confirmed: 188.8.131.52
- IrshadAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 10:28 AM
I have added the IP-address 184.108.40.206 to our White-list. So can you please check it once again.
We will wait to see your response.
- LarimerCountyAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 10:42 AM
Confirmed - we are back online. Thanks Irshad - and team. Is there any additional info on how we were placed on a block list - so we can try to avoid a future occurrence.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 11:55 AM
It looks your account "LarimerHR" is what caused it. That was the only account I could find associated with your IP address that had been suspended. That account was manually suspended but no note was left. Very likely due to requesting social security and drivers license numbers through this form:
I whitelisted the form and activated that account, it should not cause any further trouble.
- LarimerCountyAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 12:31 PM
Excellent - Thanks David. I will follow up with the owner(s) of that account and ensure they are not requesting SSN details if not necessary -or- will make sure they are following best practices, as referenced in this post
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 12:38 PM
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation and appreciate it. We also request you to go through our Terms of usage for more information on phishing forms.
If you have any other questions, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- tyhukAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 04:42 AMLooking for a proxy server to bot, need help - found one site (can link), which offers a paid proxy server, I want to know if there are the users and what can you say about it from experience.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 07:02 AM
Your question was moved to another thread and it will be answered there. Please follow below thread for further progress.