Need to update credit card and reinstate account.

  • Profile Image
    Asked on September 06, 2016 at 09:36 PM

    We had a fraud incident and we're issued new card.  Need to update info and have account reinstated.

  • Profile Image
    Answered on September 07, 2016 at 12:29 AM

    To change your credit card information, you can follow our guide here on How to Update My Subscription's Payment Method (FastSpring). Alternatively, you can also choose to upgrade your account again and simply enter your new credit card info during the upgrade. 

    If you need further assistance with your upgrade, feel free to let us know.