- DriftcenterAsked on September 07, 2016 at 06:01 AM
If Yes, we would like to get a copy of our form: Beställning av städmaterial OD dated 2016-05-01
- IrshadAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 08:15 AM
Form Revision History makes it possible for you to review older versions of your forms and when necessary, revert your form back to an older version.
Please check the steps below to get the old version of form from revision history:
1. Go to My Forms page and select the form you want to view its revisions.
2. Click "More" button
3. Find and Click "Revision History" option
4. On the left side, you will see a list of revisions for your form.
Browse versions and review form changes by clicking on a version on the left side. The middle frame shows a preview of your form and the right side has a list of changes you have done on that version. Click "Revert to this Version" to bring back the old changes.
If by mistake, you have deleted your Form, then you should try to check those into Trash or Archive links:
I hope it helps, if you need further assistance, feel free to revert back.