- ACCnationalAsked on September 07, 2016 at 07:17 AM
Hi, am trialing JotForm - find it very frustrating when trying to insert new fields and move exiting ones. Don't seem to be able to grab the field and move it. the move cross appears, but it seems to highlight everything i move over. please help.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 12:14 PM
I believe that MS Surface is a touch-screen device. Please try this solution in Chrome:
1. Go to the address bar and type "chrome://flags/".
2. Look for the "Enable touch events". Click the drop down and choose "Disabled".
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- ACCnationalAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 06:45 PMThanks Jan, yes it does ‘fix’ the issue. So JotForm is not designed to be used with touch devices?
AUSTRALIAN CHRISTIAN CHURCHES
PO Box 8093 Baulkham Hills BC, NSW 2153
Suite 408, Level 4, 12 Century Circuit, Baulkham Hills 2153
T: +61 2 8853-5150 F:+61 2 8853-5100 W:www.acc.org.au
Any opinions or advice offered in this email is general in nature. Professional advice particular to specific circumstances should always be sought.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 10:12 PM
Yes, that's right. The form builder is not yet fully compatible with touch devices so we suggest creating your forms using your PC or laptop. However, forms you create at JotForm is fully functional and working perfectly with mobiles or any touch devices.
We also have plans on improving the form builder in the future so hopefully, this one will be considered.