- meridianuniversityAsked on September 07, 2016 at 03:56 PM
Trying to integrate a form with Google Sheets, the sheet is successfully created and populated with existing submissions, but it is not updated with new ones.
- cbcadvisorsAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 04:12 PM
I am having the same problem too.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 06:32 PM
The integration should be working properly once again. Any new submission will update the sheet with all current submissions. All new submissions should be forwarded to the appropriate sheet immediately after receiving the submission.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 09:34 AM
I'm not sure if you have sent us a response. But it is not being displayed empty in the thread. Could you resend it here if you are still experiencing the issue? We will be happy to help.
- ESIAAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 10:13 AM
Hello! I've had this issue as well - some of the forms are not populating the google sheet, but some are. Was this a bigger issue that is now resolved?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 11:31 AM
I checked the integration and it is working at this time. If you are still not seeing updated data in your Google spreadsheet, try disconnecting the integration and adding it back again. This will update the sheet to the newest submissions and should allow for new submissions to populate properly.
- aslavenAnswered on September 10, 2016 at 11:13 AM
Google sheet integration is not working for me either. New submissions are not being populated. FRUSTRATING!!!!!
- aslavenAnswered on September 10, 2016 at 11:47 AM
I disconnected and reconnected. New information is not populating after reintegration. I have all the older submissions, but if I register a new submission, it is not populating unless I disconnect and re-integrate. I do not think that is how it should work.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 10, 2016 at 07:21 PM
Your support forum thread has been updated:
I would like to suggest to keep conversation in a single thread. Otherwise, it will take more time to address the issue properly.
- graham1370Answered on September 10, 2016 at 07:30 PM
Same old problem. google sheets working - google sheets not working - google sheets working - google sheets not working etc etc
Plus all IP address look weird now, like this 2605:e000:c889:7400:9
A more robust system is needed
- graham1370Answered on September 10, 2016 at 09:35 PM
David, you are not helping.
Telling people it works when it clearly does not, is not good support.
Neither is telling people to reintegrate and all will be well.
Firstly, it creates a new sheet and brings in everything ever written to it, which you might not want. Then there's the fact that it presently still won't accept any new entries.
I don't understand why you would say it's working when it's not.
you are relieved of duty. Go have a sandwich
- IrshadAnswered on September 11, 2016 at 08:38 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Currently we are facing some technical issue with Google Spreadsheet integration. There is a delay in transferring the data to the Spreadsheet. This is probably because of some changes at our side or Google side.
This issue is assigned to our Development team on high priority. And our developers are working to fix this issue. We will send you further updates on this very soon.
Thank you for your patience.
- aslavenAnswered on September 11, 2016 at 09:45 AMOk, it seems to be working now with only a delay of a couple minutes.
*"Blessed are the merciful, for they will receive mercy."* (Matthew 5:7*)*
*Andrea Slaven,M.Ed; M.A Instructional Tech.*
Associate Director of Faith Formation/Instructional Technologist
Diocese of Syracuse
Address: 1 Sherman St.Site #1 New Hartford, NY 13413
Regional Website: easternecho.org
Office: 797-4030 Cell: 269-8534
- jonsan32Answered on September 11, 2016 at 10:50 PM
Thanks for addressing this issue. I'd like to just follow this thread.
- cszopfAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 03:41 PMBUMP - Anyone else having an issue with the Google Sheets integrating again? Integration here https://form.jotform.co/40068569384868 has not worked since 11/8.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 04:55 PM
I have moved your inquiry to a separate thread. Here's the URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/990004
We'll attend to your issue on that thread. Thank you.
- NPADMINAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 07:02 PM
Hi, I'm having a very similar problem. I have a form that integrates with a Google Sheet, and it hasn't been updating properly since around 21st November.
It DID seem to be working in Internet Explorer (but not Chrome) for a while, but now it's just not working.
The problem seems to have started occuring for me once my form went over 2K submissions. I originally had an ADDITIONAL ISSUE, where the sheet would open with updated data, but just kept saying "trying to reconnect," but now it's just stopped updating, regardless of browser.
I have disconnected and reconnect the integration multiple times, and it hasn't had any effect on the problem. It just seems to be a problem in the integration itself.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 09:22 PM
To avoid any confusion, I have moved your question to a new thread. Please follow this link to view your thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1010786