JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
ShippingEasy integration requestAsked by lularoechastityradcliffe on September 07, 2016 at 09:27 PM
I love your products. I am looking for a recommendation on integration between products. We run a clothing business where we buy wholesale, sell in Facebook groups, and then we take the order information and plug it into a payment processing system with the manufacturer. Right now I do this:
1) Make a jot form
2) Have customers fill it out
3) It integrates with google sheets and sends the email data to my Mailchimp
4) I then input the information manually into my payment processor
5) I manually enter the information into USPS or ShippingEasy.com to make a USPS label or use a CSV file to import the files as a batch.
What I would love to be able to do is this:
1) Have customers fill out the JotForm
2) It sends the data to a site like ShippingEasy, and to a google sheet for tracking purposes
3) I can then print the USPS label
I am interested in doing some kind of relay as well where it goes: Google Sheets or Jot Forms > Integration? > ShippingEasy. Right now I can use a CSV file to help export/import into ShippingEasy, which takes some extra steps.
If you were referring to integration to ShippingEasy, we currently do not have integration available at this time.
I will submit a feature request ticket for ShippingEasy integration to the next level support.
We cannot provide you any time table as to when this will be available, but we will notify you here for any news/updates on the status when available.
Let us know if there is more we can help you with.