- Christina GrandAsked on April 17, 2012 at 02:40 PMHelloI am so glad that you created jotformpro.com so that our business can run as usual but I am concerned. Why is jotform.com down again. I did not even get an email notification or anything. I looked for a post but do not see one unless I have over looked it, what is the problem. Please advise.I am concerned because I have paid for my account a year in advance. I love your service and want to keep using it but I need to know what the issues are so that my business is not interrupted.Please advise.Christina Grand
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 17, 2012 at 02:52 PM
Jotform.com and Jotform.net are up and running. Can you let us know the Form ID's you are having issues with please? We will have it checked.
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 17, 2012 at 02:53 PM
In addition with my colleague's response above, In the meantime Can you check the bulk or spam folders in your account as it may have been caught by the spam filters.
Please also try to change the sender email to email@example.com?
To do that please follow the guide below:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open each Notifications, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender Email value to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lets know if this information was helpful.